Directions to replace a lost filling:
- Wash the cavity area with warm water and do not dry.
- Cut with spade tool or pinch a small amount of Temparin Max from the vial, and roll into a ball between fingers.
- Slightly overfill the cavity with Temparin Max and tap into place with applicator tool tip.
- Close your teeth together, as if you were biting down on a piece of paper, and gently chew or grind on the replace filing a couple times to create a comfortable bite.
- Use a moist cotton swab to remove excess Temparin Max from around the area.
- Moisture will accelerate the set.
- Temparin Max will set softly in your mouth within a few minutes, but avoid chewing on the repair for 2-3 hours to allow the material to fully set.
Directions to secure loose crowns, caps or inlays:
- Try the crown, cap or inlay first to see if you can fit it accurately back onto the tooth surface.
- If you are not able to do so, or if remaining tooth is cracked, then do not proceed further.
- If the crown has a post attached to it or if there is tooth surface remaining inside the crown, Temparin Max may not adhere.
- Carefully rinse the tooth area and the inside of the crown, cap or inlay with warm water, and do not dry.
- Cut with spade tool or pinch a small amount of Temparin Max from the vial, roll into a ball between fingers and place evenly inside the crown, cap or inlay.
- Place the crown, cap or inlay on the tooth and bite down, applying pressure to push into position.
- Temparin Max will begin to harden within a few minutes, but avoid chewing on the repair for at least 2-3 hours to allow the material to set.
- Use a toothbrush to gently clear any excess material from around the crown, cap or inlay.
Caution: To avoid infection and/or serious injury, this product should not be used if there is throbbing pain, ulceration or swelling in the affected area. If any of these symptoms exist, consult your dentist immediately. This product should not be placed on open wounds. Do not use if allergic to Eugenol. READ ALL OF THE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USE! Wash and dry your hands. Do not get unused Temparin Max wet. Use only what is needed to repair the dental emergency, and save the rest for a future application. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.